Mobile Air Conditioning (MAC) System
19 Sep 2015
Select the suitable type of refrigerant for extending the lifetime of MAC system.
- Cars manufactured before 1995 is suited with R-12 (CFC-12) refrigerant.
- Cars manufactured after 1995 should use R-134a (HFC-134a).
- Check the car every 6 months for preventing the refrigerant leakage.
- Select an accountable and standardized shops/ service centers.
- Select the MAC shops/service centers which have a recovery and recycling (R&R) equipment.
File upload :